Saturday, December 26, 2009

Setting the tempo

Of all my blogging attempts in the past, I have more faith that this one is meant to last than all the others. After all, a blog that is started on Quaid-e-Azam's birthday is surely meant for great things. Then again, grandeur is like coffee to me. It just makes me hyperactive.

This little space right here is meant to serve as a sort of brain dump for me and my lovely co-author (this flattery has a purpose :D). Here you will find our opinion on anything and everything, ranging from old aunties telling you at weddings how you've grown to the usual ramblings on politics and economics.

But, I forgot the most important thing. Introductions. I am Talha A. B., the man who will forever struggle to describe himself and the lovely co-author mentioned earlier is Sara Q and just a heads up, expect plenty of content because she's the expert on long posts. For some reason, we can look at the same thing and be in agreement and disagreement, hence the name of the blog, Allegro and Vivace (get it?).

That's all for this post, but not to worry, I'm usually shy at first ;)

Keeping with the spirit of the day,
Pakistan Zindabad

P.S. If you're reading this, it means I won and I got to make the first post

P.S. You're reading this because my lovely co-author graciously allowed me to make the first post. Thanks Sara :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all congrats on making a dream turn into reality. Now i know why u were talking about starting a blog.
    I hope that every thing turns out the way you have planned it.
    All the Best

    ReplyDelete